Sunset Beach ou l'univers de Ben et Meg
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum de Ben, Meg et Derek Evans.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Vous voulez voir les nouveautés sur le forum? Alors rendez-vous dans la section quoi de neuf qui vous détaillera les mises à jour...
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Meg's pregnant with Derek's child

4 participants

If Meg would have been pregnant from Derek, would she have kept the baby?
Yes, she could have raised him/her.
Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Vote_lcap175%Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Vote_rcap1
 75% [ 3 ]
Yes but she would have put him/her for adoption.
Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Vote_lcap10%Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
No, it would have been impossible for her and Ben to raise Derek's child (a constant reminder of her betrayal)
Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Vote_lcap125%Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Vote_rcap1
 25% [ 1 ]
No idea
Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Vote_lcap10%Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 4

AuteurMessage
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Empty
MessageSujet: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan - 10:38

Here is a tough question for you.

I think she wasn't the kind of woman to have an abortion. She could have raised a child from Derek and taken great care of him so he wouldn't turn out a monster like his father. However it would have been very hard on Ben...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://universdebenmeg.forumactif.com
lisa34
Barman
lisa34

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeMer 27 Jan - 7:44

I voted first.
I agree with you meg would never have abandoned her child, nor think of abortion. She had given all his love and have wanted to keep anyway. But I think she would really feel guilty and that there were tensions in their relationship. I think Ben would likely have had difficulty accepting the child at first.

I'm curious to know the reaction derek (assuming his back) and what he would have done.
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeMer 27 Jan - 7:46

lisa34 a écrit:
I voted first.
I agree with you meg would never have abandoned her child, nor think of abortion. She had given all his love and have wanted to keep anyway. But I think she would really feel guilty and that there were tensions in their relationship. I think Ben would likely have had difficulty accepting the child at first.

I'm curious to know the reaction derek (assuming his back) and what he would have done.

That would a great idea for a fanfic. I already imagined one about that kind of situation...
lisa34
Barman
lisa34

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeSam 30 Jan - 7:35

yes, it would make a good fanfiction.
And I also wonder what would have been the reaction if derek meg was pregnant with Ben in the third season.
I think history would have been much more interesting
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeMar 2 Fév - 10:32

I'm not sure I understand what you mean...!? Rolling Eyes
lisa34
Barman
lisa34

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Fév - 10:29

I think Meg could be pregnant with Ben and it find out after their break or during the trip to seattle Ben . And then she would have told Derek thought it was ben. And I wonder what would have been the reaction of derek and what relations he had had with meg.
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Fév - 10:39

lisa34 a écrit:
I think Meg could be pregnant with Ben and it find out after their break or during the trip to seattle Ben . And then she would have told Derek thought it was ben. And I wonder what would have been the reaction of derek and what relations he had had with meg.

Ah yes! I understand now. that would have been an excellent idea. I would have loved to watch such scenes... Guess we could only imagine them...
lisa34
Barman
lisa34

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeDim 7 Fév - 10:55

yes I suppose we could write something like that. A story involving more feelings of Derek for meg. A bit like the episodes of the cottage.
Evans17

Evans17

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeSam 20 Fév - 23:03

CrazyD a écrit:
Here is a tough question for you.

I think she wasn't the kind of woman to have an abortion. She could have raised a child from Derek and taken great care of him so he wouldn't turn out a monster like his father. However it would have been very hard on Ben...

I agree, she was'nt the sort of character to get rid of a child. It would have made for a good storyline, & the writer's would have gone to town on the possibility of Meg expecting Derek's child.

Maybe we would have seen something like that develop if SB. had continued...ah well. Sad
http://cliverobertson.co.cc/
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeSam 20 Fév - 23:12

Yes, SB ends way too soon... There were so many storylines possible afterwards... Rolling Eyes
susan/meg/doroty
Serveur
susan/meg/doroty

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeMer 25 Avr - 23:58

If Meg had a child from Derek, Meg would have gone crazy, she would have hated this child, and Ben too, their attitude would have been cracked, it's unfortunate that the writers did not give Baby Ben and Meg, maybe Maria would have gone away.
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitimeMer 2 Mai - 18:15

Yes, it's too bad Ben and Meg never had a baby together...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Meg's pregnant with Derek's child   Meg's pregnant with Derek's child Icon_minitime

Meg's pregnant with Derek's child
Page 1 sur 1