Sunset Beach ou l'univers de Ben et Meg
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum de Ben, Meg et Derek Evans.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Vous voulez voir les nouveautés sur le forum? Alors rendez-vous dans la section quoi de neuf qui vous détaillera les mises à jour...
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

Does Derek truly love Meg?

+3
Evans17
lisa34
CrazyD
7 participants

Yes
Does Derek truly love Meg? Vote_lcap188%Does Derek truly love Meg? Vote_rcap1
 88% [ 7 ]
No
Does Derek truly love Meg? Vote_lcap112%Does Derek truly love Meg? Vote_rcap1
 12% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Does Derek truly love Meg? Vote_lcap10%Does Derek truly love Meg? Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
I can't tell
Does Derek truly love Meg? Vote_lcap10%Does Derek truly love Meg? Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 8

AuteurMessage
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

Does Derek truly love Meg? Empty
MessageSujet: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeDim 20 Déc - 10:12

So what do you think?
For me, it's yes. Meg is the only woman he ever loved.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://universdebenmeg.forumactif.com
lisa34
Barman
lisa34

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeDim 10 Jan - 7:48

yesssssssssssssssssssss
Meg is his great and only love. This is the only woman he ever loved and still love it.
I like that phrase "I spent most of my life to find someone who understand me and love me and I truly believe to have found"
I think I could write a whole novel about the feelings of derek towards meg lol
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeDim 10 Jan - 10:22

lisa34 a écrit:
yesssssssssssssssssssss
Meg is his great and only love. This is the only woman he ever loved and still love it.
I like that phrase "I spent most of my life to find someone who understand me and love me and I truly believe to have found"
I think I could write a whole novel about the feelings of derek towards meg lol

Oh PLEASE do!!!!!!!!!!!! geek geek queen
lisa34
Barman
lisa34

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeMer 27 Jan - 7:36

I'll write it soon Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_wink
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeMer 27 Jan - 7:47

lisa34 a écrit:
I'll write it soon Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_wink

Wonderful, I can't wait!!! Very Happy
lisa34
Barman
lisa34

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeMer 17 Fév - 6:38

this is my little story about Derek and Meg focuses on the second season. It's a little clutter and there are still many things to say but it would analyze all the episodes ...

Derek has a very simple plan: take the place of ben and stole his money and get rid of Meg. Meg is an obstacle for Derek, she is the only that can happen to the unmasking and the best way to get rid of her is to kill meg. It certainly did not expect to fall in love with her.
Derek finds himself in place of Ben and he discovers Meg. He finds a warm home, a woman who shows caring, tender, compassionate, listening to and loving. She looks at him, as he is, his family, his feelings and Derek is caught gambling Whenever he finds himself alone both, meg touches him. At the very beginning we see a Derek "mechanical," a wicked Derek and Meg says something, does something that touches him and he's carried away by his emotions and he opens his heart as he has never done it isn't the derek posing as ben but only Derek. Meg becomes increasingly important in her life, she reveals her love and learns to look to someone other than himself.
When Meg's parents lost their farm and Derek sees Meg unfortunate we show he wants to comfort her but he does not know how because he has never consoled person and that he has never wanted to do it.
We found this derek the cottage. We discovered a love derek. He wants to be loved Meg, being with her, support her. When he thinks that Meg is pregnant and then sick, he takes care of her, he's concerned about her condition and he shows his caring side. It is clear that love has changed, and that the welfare and happiness of meg become a priority.
The love he felt for Meg makes him want to be better and before leaving the cottage he realizes he can not get rid of all obstacles in his path, to live with Meg he must behave like Ben would have done.
You can see his feelings through kisses Meg and Derek, when Meg kisses Derek he responds to her kisses so early "mechanical" and then the emotion takes over and kisses were more passionate.

When Derek discovers that Meg him he is useless fantasy of killing, but he realizes he is incapable to do so and that he fell in love with her . He wants her as part of his plans, his life and wants to marry both for plans but also to live with her, she quickly becomes indispensable. When he organized an evening alone with Meg he is dazzled by her beauty, he left without a voice, one gets the impression that he wants as he never wanted any woman.
And he needs to taunt Ben with his plans when he becomes aware of his feelings he can not help but see his brother and display his feelings for Meg before him, he wants to show his brother that loves meg him.
In these fits of anger he is ready to kill but waives it can not and he finally confesses his true feelings when he thinks that Meg likes to turn it the happiest of men.
I always wondered what would have happened if Ben had not arrived at the cottage would have been able to kill, to go through with his plans or he would have to resign themselves to leave from love? And if he had injured it would have been his reaction? Had he tried everything to save her?
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeMer 17 Fév - 9:40

Well technically there are lots of english mistakes in what you've written maybe because you typed too quickly...
But please keep writing, it will certainly improve your english and I like what you're writing.
You clearly pointed out every single aspect of the Derek's storyline concerning Meg.

I woudl add something however. Ben's love for Meg is so big that he can dye for her. And Derek's love is so big that he can stop killing for her...
Both feel for Meg an incredible love... I love you
Evans17

Evans17

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeSam 20 Fév - 22:51

I voted yes in the poll re. whether Derek loves Meg. I love you

He was mostly ruthless in the killing of others who got in his way, but though he tried to kill her when she had discovered who he was at the cabin, he just could'nt do it, which indicated deep feelings for her!
http://cliverobertson.co.cc/
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeSam 20 Fév - 23:16

Many time did he try to kill her and couldn't.... even in his fantasy... geek
And even when he is in front of the cliff, he still hopes to have Meg back...
"Maria didn't love me but you, I know you do..."
lisa34
Barman
lisa34

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 7:36

CrazyD a écrit:
Well technically there are lots of english mistakes in what you've written maybe because you typed too quickly...
But please keep writing, it will certainly improve your english and I like what you're writing.
You clearly pointed out every single aspect of the Derek's storyline concerning Meg.

I wrote a little too fast. And I'm not very good in English.
I forgot many grammatical bases. But it is the opportunity to put back me to English

crazyderek a écrit:
I woudl add something however. Ben's love for Meg is so big that he can dye for her. And Derek's love is so big that he can stop killing for her...
Both feel for Meg an incredible love...
I love you

It's for that I love so much ben/meg and derek/meg
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 7:52

Yeah, me too!

It's always amazing how far we can go for somebody you love... In a good or bad way...
Nothing can stop them from loving Meg and desiring her... They just want to be with her... And Ben's or Derek's face change automatically when they see her...
audrey
Barman
audrey

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 8:31

Yes, I think he loved her!!! I love you
Crazyantonio
Serveur
Crazyantonio

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeSam 25 Sep - 23:26

J'ai voté OUI aussi ! C'est évident qu'il est complétement sous le charme de Meg. Il succombe à tel point qu'elle a bien des fois faillis lui faire échouer ses plans ! Twisted Evil Il n'aurait jamais pu la tuer je pense... malgré sa haine et sa jalousie pour Ben ! Wink
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeDim 26 Sep - 8:34

Crazyantonio a écrit:
J'ai voté OUI aussi ! C'est évident qu'il est complétement sous le charme de Meg. Il succombe à tel point qu'elle a bien des fois faillis lui faire échouer ses plans ! Twisted Evil Il n'aurait jamais pu la tuer je pense... malgré sa haine et sa jalousie pour Ben ! Wink

Good answer my friend!
And you're right, she could have ruined his plans many times...
Crazyantonio
Serveur
Crazyantonio

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeLun 27 Sep - 3:59

why is this topic in enghish ? Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_biggrin
CrazyD
Admin
CrazyD

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeLun 27 Sep - 6:03

Because you're in the sub-forum called 'Ben, Meg and Derek which is for all the international members !
fodecinema
Serveur
fodecinema

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeMer 29 Sep - 16:27

It's cool to be a part of the forum for the members international because it's better for them Very Happy
Crazyantonio
Serveur
Crazyantonio

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeVen 12 Nov - 2:15

Ok I understand now ! Laughing So, WELCOME to all international members !
susan/meg/doroty
Serveur
susan/meg/doroty

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitimeDim 6 Mai - 11:57

lisa34 a écrit:
this is my little story about Derek and Meg focuses on the second season. It's a little clutter and there are still many things to say but it would analyze all the episodes ...

Derek has a very simple plan: take the place of ben and stole his money and get rid of Meg. Meg is an obstacle for Derek, she is the only that can happen to the unmasking and the best way to get rid of her is to kill meg. It certainly did not expect to fall in love with her.
Derek finds himself in place of Ben and he discovers Meg. He finds a warm home, a woman who shows caring, tender, compassionate, listening to and loving. She looks at him, as he is, his family, his feelings and Derek is caught gambling Whenever he finds himself alone both, meg touches him. At the very beginning we see a Derek "mechanical," a wicked Derek  and Meg says something, does something that touches him and he's  carried away by his emotions and he opens his heart as he has never done it isn't the derek posing as ben but only Derek. Meg becomes increasingly important in her life, she reveals her love and learns to look to someone other than himself.
When Meg's parents lost their farm and Derek sees  Meg unfortunate we show he wants to comfort her but he does not know how because he has never consoled person and that he has never wanted to do it.
We  found this derek the cottage. We discovered a love derek. He wants to be loved Meg, being with her, support her. When he thinks that Meg is pregnant and then sick, he takes care of her, he's concerned about her condition and he shows his caring side. It is clear that love has changed, and that the welfare and happiness of meg become a priority.
The love he felt for Meg makes him want to be better and before leaving the cottage he realizes he can not get rid of all obstacles in his path, to live with Meg he must behave like Ben would have done.
You can see his feelings through kisses Meg and Derek, when Meg kisses Derek he responds to her kisses so early "mechanical" and then the emotion takes over and kisses were more passionate.

When Derek discovers that Meg him he is useless fantasy of killing, but he realizes he is incapable to do so and that he fell in love with her . He wants her as part of his plans, his life and wants to marry  both for plans but also to live with her, she quickly becomes indispensable. When he organized an evening alone with Meg he is dazzled by her beauty, he left without a voice, one gets the impression that he wants as he never wanted any woman.
And he needs to taunt Ben with his plans when he becomes aware of his feelings he can not help but see his brother and display his feelings for Meg before him, he wants to show his brother that loves meg him.
In these fits of anger he is ready to kill but waives it can not and he finally confesses his true feelings when he thinks that Meg likes to turn it the happiest of men.
I always wondered what would have happened if Ben had not arrived at the cottage would have been able to kill, to go through with his plans or he would have to resign themselves to leave from love? And if he had injured it would have been his reaction? Had he tried everything to save her?
Only finding the photo Meg understands who is not in front of her Ben, and Derek, seeing the scar Meg understands that before her is not Ben, and the killer from the island, finding the dust Meg still thinks that Derek, killed the man whom she loved, Meg is horrified that with the trap with the murderer, when Derek realized that Meg knows who he is, Meg became for Derek dangerous as a witness,
intuition Meg worked that she was neldal eating this damned soup with poison, if Ben was late Derek stabbed Meg.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Does Derek truly love Meg?   Does Derek truly love Meg? Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1